Monday 29 August 2011

[FIC] Men Don't Cry

Title: Men Don't Cry
Characters: Kangin, Ryeowook
Rating: G
Wordcount: 331
Summary: Men don't cry. Period.
A/N: No Comment. xD It was late, I was in a happy mood, I wrote.

- - - - -

“Please.” a voice pleaded, strained because of the tears that were being held back. “Please don’t do this. Anything but this.”

Ryeowook grabbed his hyung’s arm and moved closer to him, squeezing the fabric of the other’s T-shirt tightly in order to keep it from escaping his grip. He bit his lip and put all his effort into keeping the tears from running down his cheeks.

“Why? Why do you want to hurt me so much? I would do anything you want, you know that. I will cook for you every day, if you want me to. I’ll be your slave, if you want me to. You can have all my money, I don’t want it. Take all my clothes, all my belongings, I don’t need them. You can even have my virginity, take it. Just don’t do this. Anything but this.”

There came no response, making Ryeowook shift nervously as he still tried his best to hold back the tears. He would not cry over this. He would not cry in front of his hyung. He had to be strong and get through this like a man. Something like this should not hurt him, right?

“Why would I listen to you?” a cold, low voice replied, unmoved by the pleading.

“No! Don’t! Don’t do this to me! You can’t! You won’t!”

The voice broke and moments after, the room was filled with uncontrolled sobs. Cursing at himself, Ryeowook felt the tears streaming over his cheeks. He slowly breathed in through his clenched teeth and tightened his grip even more, but it couldn’t keep the whining sound from leaving his throat. His hyung slowly turned to look at him, an amused grin appearing on his face upon seeing Ryeowook’s face.

“Aish, Wookie, I told you men don't cry over sad movies.” Kangin reprimanded the eternal maknae, but he did put an arm around his dongsaeng and pulled him into a comforting hug, while the woman on the TV continued her pleading.

No comments:

Post a Comment