Thursday 25 August 2011

[FIC] Just my luck

Title: Just my luck
Characters: Heechul, Hangeng
Rating: PG
Wordcount: 352
Summary: Heechul gets pushed into an arranged marriage
A/N: I was over at my granny's for 3 days without internet or computer and I did an awesome amount of writing again. In the middle of all the Itscom chapters, I somehow also managed to write a little drabble that makes no sense whatsoever and was just fun to write. I hope to spread some of my good mood from when I was at my granny's around SJW, to make everywhere a happier place! LoL. (That sounded like a world peace speech..) Anyways, just read and enjoy and let yourself be happy like me. =P

- - - - -

So I don't know what got into my mother, but some three-four weeks ago she decided that because I am twenty-seven years old now and still haven't found someone to spend the rest of my life with, she should arrange me a marriage. Woopie.. Not.

First of all, I got dragged to some photographer to get my pictures taken so that whoever she had chosen for me would be able to admire my good looks. The same was done for me, but I had no interest whatsoever seeing this person, so the pictures sent to me went right into the paper bin.

But then came everything else, because pictures weren't the only thing my mother made me get, of course. She came to me for every little detail about the wedding and I kept sending her away every time again, but she just didn't seem to grasp the fact that 'No, mom, I really am not DYING TO MARRY SOME STRANGER.'

Needless to say that she isn't my best friend anymore, doing all those things to my life without my permission even, but okay. My father isn't of much help either. Not that he helps her destroying my future, but he also doesn't stop her from doing so. Thanks a lot, dad.

Anyway, I tried objecting for like a week or two, maybe three at most, before I finally decided to accept whatever bullshit she had gotten in her head, because hey, it’s my mother.. I got my stubbornness from somewhere, you know? Besides, I figured if I didn't get too much in my mind things could only turn out better for me than expected, which is a good thing, right?

Well, I changed my mind. When I was standing there across from Hangeng, a 26 year old Chinese guy who is supposed to be my together forever, even my expectations of a fat, blind, half-deaf, drooling and incontinent ninety-seven year old lady were better than this..

Apparently my mother thinks I'm gay.

Apparently Hangeng thinks I'm a girl.

FML.

Blogpost by Kim Heechul - Posted August the 26th at 9.43 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment