Monday 29 August 2011

[FIC] Diary

Title: Diary
Characters: Yesung, Ryeowook
Rating: G
Wordcount: 581
Summary: Yesung gets a diary from Ryeowook.
A/N: This was the first one out of them all that I wrote. It doesn't make any sense but it was just too much fun to write. LoL. xD -happily chuckles at this- I hope you enjoy this Yesung drabble with a mention of Ryeowook. =P

- - - - -

26/12/2007
Hello diary.
I’m your new owner. My name is Kim Jongwoon.
My friend, Kim Ryeowook, gave you to me for Christmas. I don’t really know what he wants to achieve with giving me a diary. He had better bought me some turtle food or something. Not that I don’t like you, diary, but I think food for Ddangkoma would have been more useful.
Ryeowook says I should write in this whatever comes up in my head. I don’t see the use of it, though.. Can’t I just keep in my head what’s in there? It takes up less time. But okay, I’ll try to write more here, since you’re a gift from my friend and I should not just ignore that, right?
For now I will go to sleep, though, diary. I should give you a name. What would you like to be called? Mhm.. I could call you Journal. Yes, that will do fine, won’t it? So goodnight, Journal. I hope you’ll keep my words safe.

27/12/2007
Hello Journal.
Did you sleep well? I did. I had a nice dream about salad. It was relaxing. I woke up in a good mood.
Heechul hyung was shouting again this morning. Hyukkie was crying, so I went over and gave him a hug. I think he was grateful. I’m not sure though. He was crying too hard to understand whatever he was trying to tell me.
We had a lot of practice today. It was very tiring, but we have to do it nonetheless. At least they didn’t make us practice on Christmas. I think I might be able to celebrate New Year with my parents. Jungsoo hyung looked very tired and sad after practice, so I went over and gave him a hug. He smiled, patted my back and told me: ‘Jongwoon-ah, one day we’ll colour the world Sapphire Blue.’ That Jungsoo hyung, always having the weirdest ideas. Where would we find enough paint to do that?
I’m tired now, Journal. I just wanted to write here, so you wouldn’t think that I had forgotten you already. I’m glad you want to listen to me. Maybe this diary thing wasn’t such a bad idea from Ryeowook. I should thank him soon.

28/12/2007
Hello Journal.
Today was awful. At first I had a nightmare. Donghae had mistaken Ddangkoma for the soap and had washed himself with my poor turtle. But that wasn’t the end of it, no. When he realised that he wasn’t holding soap, he dropped my poor turtle and then ran out of the bathroom and into the living room screaming like an idiot. He forgot to grab a towel, though. I could see his..
Well, I woke up right after because Hangeng hyung came to tell me there was fried rice ready and schedules would start soon. But when I got to the kitchen, the other members had already eaten everything and I had to grab a cookie to at least have eaten something before we left. Siwon also didn’t get anything, so I went over to give him a hug. He smiled and told me I was the best hyung out of them all. I felt that Jungsoo is still better.
Ah, I have to sleep now. I’m too tired. Goodnight, Journal.

12/06/2010
Hello Journal.
I completely forgot about you. Reading my previous texts again, I think that was a very good thing. I think I’ll just keep you as bookshelf decoration from now on.
I’m sorry, Wookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment