Thursday 25 August 2011

Fic Challenge - 002 Christmas [8/100]

Title: Christmas
Characters: Heechul, Ryeowook
Rating: PG
Wordcount: 857
Summary: Heechul and Ryeowook both have their own ideas about Christmas.
A/N: This one was written together with my dearest unnie Giselle. She did the cute happy boy part, because I can't seem to be/act excited over Christmas this year. This is what happens when people give me the Chulwook pairing and I get excited over a dialogue-only story. x] Enjoy, or something like that. :P

- - - - -

“Hyung! It’s advent time! We have to decorate the dorm!

We have to get a Christmas tree so we can decorate it with lots of cute bunnies holding candy and stars and coloured balls and our fans’ cards and the Christmas lights.

And we also have to decorate everything with green and red and put knitted socks on the window sill and use fake snow as decoration and.. and.. and..

Let’s go hyung!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Forget it! No, Teuk, I'm not having an ugly, smelly, needle-losing thing in our living room.

What do we need it for anyway? And who's going to decorate it? You're busy enough as is, and if we let Hae near it, you can be sure that the dorm will be on fire before you can spell Super Junior.

No way, I'm not having it! Or did you forget what happened last year?

Stick that freaking tree plan back where it came from!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyuhyun-ah, that tree is too small! I want a bigger one!

Oh, that one with led strings! Hyung! That one, that one! This one is perfect, perfect! But I think we’ll need a ladder to decorate it. Ah, it’s expensive.. Hyung.. You don’t mind buying it, right? Pretty please!?

Oh, hold on Kyuhyun-ah, let’s get more Christmas balls. I think I just saw a few white bears dressed as Santa’s elves! We have to get more lights too! Oh, hyung, those socks are cute! Let’s get them too!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I swear if that maknae-wannabe urges one more word about Christmas lights, I will stuff his face in Heebum's litter box and make him eat cat shit!

And if he even dares to burn my food like he did with Jongwoon's because he was talking about those stupid decorations too much, I'll make him eat every single bit of burned meat until he pees it back out.

Stupid Christmas stu-

What are you looking at, huh? Never seen an annoyed person in the super market before?


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyuhyun-ah, no, you’re putting the bears and bunnies too close to each other! Use more coloured balls and laces. Here, put more laces here!

Yesung hyung! That pink sock is supposed to be hanging at the balcony, not in the tree!

Ah, Sungmin hyung, those cookies are for later! I baked them for Heechul hyung since I burned his meal last time!

Kyuhyun-ah, don’t pull the led strings, they will break!

Where are the Christmas lights?”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I’m telling you, Hangeng, Ryeowook put something in the food! Everyone downstairs is following him like he’s their God or something!

No, seriously, Kyuhyun even went buying Christmas decorations with him! I’m glad he burned my food so I didn’t eat any.

What do you mean ‘They’re probably just enjoying the Christmas spirit?’ Kyuhyun doesn’t enjoy any spirits, he just works and games. He’s a workaholic like you.

Love you too. But seriously, please don’t get into Christmas like everyone else here, I need at least one sane person around. For as far as I can call you sane of course.

What are you doing, I’m hearing strange noises.

Hangeng?

Hangeng!?

YAH! DON’T YOU HANG UP ON ME!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yesung hyung, take your turtle away from my tree! I don’t want you losing it and then knocking the poor tree down trying to get it back!
Oh, Minnie hyung, the top star is so cute! But why is it pink? Isn’t it supposed to be golden?

Mhm, yeah, Kyu is right, we should make it sapphire blue!

But Kyuhyun-ah, I think the lights could be up a bit no? Now where did I put the candy canes we bought? They are the only decorations missing from the tr-

WHERE IS SHINDONG HYUNG?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank god it’s finally done. Everyone following that eternal maknae around, it’s terrible! All those stupid decorations he just had to buy and hang up all around the dorm.

If I see one more Christmas ball randomly lying around somewhere, I swear I will take it and stuff it into that big, always-moving mouth of his!

Oh, Heebum-ah, there you are! At least you’re still on my side. Even Baengshin is in the Christmas spirit with that stupid ribbon around his neck. I bet Ryeowook fed him something too. But you wouldn’t take any food from him, would you? No, you even carry half of my name, you wouldn’t betray me by joining that stup-

Is that a ribbon on your tail!?

No comments:

Post a Comment