Monday 29 August 2011

[FIC] Vitasoy

Title: Vitasoy
Characters: Hangeng, Zhou Mi
Rating: G
Wordcount: 117
Summary: Zhou Mi likes Vitasoy, Hangeng thinks it sucks.
A/N: This one's pure dialogue, that's why it has so little words. I hope you all enjoy it nonetheless.

- - - - -

“Hangeng gege, can I have some Vitasoy?”

“Vitasoy?”

“Yes it’s a milk drink. Soyamilk, to be more exact and..”

“I know what it is, Zhou Mi, but do you like that?”

“Yes it tastes rather nice.”

“You are weird.”

“Thanks, I get it more often.”

. - . - . - . - . - .

“God you’re drinking that again?”

“Yes.”

“What was the name again? Vi-something.. Viterbol?”

“Vitasoy.”

“Oh right, that was it.”

“Nice guess, Hangeng gege.”

“Ha-ha, very funny. But really, you like that? It tastes like.. Well like cat pee.”

“Yeah, doesn’t it taste great?”

“Completely gone crazy, you have. If I ever drink this they can send me to hell.”

“It’s rather nice, you know.”

“It tastes like cat pee.”

“You only think it does. Try one with strawberry flavour, maybe that’ll make it taste better.”

“Over my dead body.”

. - . - . - . - . - .

“Happy birthday, Zhou Mi. I got you a gift”

“Thank you Hangeng gege, but you shouldn’t have. What is it, though?”

“Open it up and you’ll see.”

“Vitasoy?”

“Strawberry flavour. Tastes better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment