Tuesday 30 August 2011

[FIC] It's Complicated

Title: It's Complicated
Characters: Kibum, OC, SJ
Rating: PG
Chaptercount: Prologue
Summary: Soojin meets a guy who turns her world upside down but then there's a few dozen others as well.
A/N: This is one of my most beloved novels (not that I wrote THAT many, but still) and I think I will forever cherish the characters in this. This story also helped me shape my view on the different members and is the first of few stories in which I used first person.

- - - - -

“Please wait!” I called out, making him stop and look back.

“Why?” he replied. “You won’t tell me anything, so I have no reason to be here.”

“It’s.. Complicated.” I sighed.

Because, really.. How do you tell your boyfriend that you kissed with two other guys in one week’s time without really meaning to?

No comments:

Post a Comment